Please click on any of these links below to access valuable resources. Feel free to print and complete these pdf documents.
Complimentary Documents & Guides:
- Legacy Matters Self Evaluation Document
- 75 Decisions Your Estate Trustee Will Have to Make in the First 48 Hours
- Estate Organization Review Chart
Articles by Kat Downey:
- A New Approach to Planned Gift Gifting – Oakville Healthcare Connections December 17, 2015
- Eligible Funeral Arrangements = EFA a Diamond in the Rough
- Eligible Funeral Arrangements – Forum Magazine Nov 2015
- Money Wise – Tax Advantages of Prepaid Funeral Certificates
- Role Reversal by Kat Downey, Mississauga Life Magazine, Spring 2013
- Yahoo Canada Finance – July 29, 2014 The True Cost of Dying
Whenever we lose, grieve. Whether the loss is temporary or permanent, we mourn. Feeling good about grief involves a new perspective. For further understanding join Marlene George for a journey of a lifetime; “Celebrating Death” brings a new point of view to the grieving process to help us cope with loss.