Five words that will change your life: “Are your affairs in order?” or perhaps you know someone who has been told “You better get your affairs in order.”
When people hear this, there has usually been a sudden change in their health, serious illness, an accident or even imminent death. Of the approximately 300,000 deaths per year in Canada about 30% of these are sudden and unexpected. The remaining 70% of these deaths or 200,000 deaths are known and expected. Are your affairs in order? – Is the gift of time.
How the individual hearing these words or their loved ones’ deals with this knowledge can be very diverse. Certainly there can be anger, denial, procrastination, and any myriad of other emotions. Or these words can ignite action.
http://legacymatters.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Website-Header-1-300x100.png00Kathttp://legacymatters.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Website-Header-1-300x100.pngKat2012-05-31 09:57:192013-11-21 11:28:38Are your Affairs in Order?